Sharing whatever I eat with you helped me tremendously, because I feel accountable for everything thing I choose to put in my body therefore I may keep sharing for a while.
This week on the menu, for my lunch I went for some lettuce wraps with some Italian veggie ground meat.
Here’s the recipe for my wrap fillings:
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- ½ red onion
- ½ onion
- 1 pack of Italian veggie ground meat
– Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
– Add your sliced onion and onions and cook until soft, but not colored.
– Raise heat to high, add your veggie meat and toss to combine. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes.
– Season with salt and pepper to taste but my case I added my favorite Haitian seasoning.
For dinner I went for some grilled salmon with a side of broccoli, cauliflower and some baked sweet potatoes.
Also this week I tried cooking Kale for the first time, because it is considered to be a super food and the recipe I choose was easy to do.
Here’s the recipe I followed
1 1/2 pounds young kale, stems and leaves coarsely chopped
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
Salt and pepper
– Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
– Add the garlic and cook until soft, but not colored.
– Raise heat to high, add the kale and toss to combine. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
– Remove cover and continue to cook, stirring until all the liquid has evaporated.
– Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Like I said it’s very simple to do…