This morning had the pleasure to host for the second time a fashion segment on the morning show Breakfast Television Montreal hosted by Alexandre Despatie and Joanne Vrakas. Since the beginning of the year is usually when we all set some new goals for yourself and that most likely improving our fitness level in one of them. I felt that a segment on plus size active wear would be ideal.
When it come to curvy bodies we have specific things that we must keep in mind when looking for workout gear, but there’s no reason for us not to be attractive when being active. When I probed you on my social medias about your needs when shopping for fitness garment there was two main points that kept coming over and over; strong support for the bust area, and pants that would stay in place while working out. Therefore, today I showcased three different looks from three different local retailers who only cater to plus size women, and who are capable of mixing quality and style.
For those who didn’t get a chance to watch it live this morning just click HERE to see the entire segment on BTM
Alexandre Despatie (Left) and Alex Bilodeau (Right //Sochi 2014 Gold medal Canadian Olympian)
First look: Pennington Activewear
- Each piece is specially developed to enhance the plus size figure and they offer sizes up to 6x.
- All their items are priced affordably
- Basic jackets made from a unique blend of cotton, polyester & spandex, specially designed to comfortably fit her shape without feeling restrictive.
- A graphic t-shirt tagged with positive wording
- Pants fit: looser fit
Third Look: Sportive Plus
- Made in a soft microfiber
- Mesh detail at sleeves
- Excellent fitting sport capri features double thickness waistband .
- Easy care
Second Look: Nola by Addition-Elle
The softshell jacket (in blue)
- Microfiber soft stretch fabric for ease of movement and warmth
- Membrane engineered to keep you dry
- Suitable for all weather conditions
Full coverage sports bra
- Center front panel and stabilizing wide comfort straps reduce bounce
Now here’s the **GIVEAWAY** part of this post, to make it a bit more interesting for the viewers at home all three retailers are offering to one lucky person a 100$ worth gift card. All you have to do to in order to get a chance to win one of these gift card is to leave a comment on this post, or go on the Queen Sized Flava Facebook page, or send tweet me @QueenSizedFlava to tell me what would do buy with the gift card. You will have all day to participate and the winner will be announced on Thursday through the QSF Facebook page.
Good Luck ladies!